some conditions a girl must meet to be my wife –
2. some beauty (that can satisfy my physical needs).
3. she must love her hijab, bcoz if i force her to hijab, she may get hurt in her mind, which may lead her to wrong, so the girl must love her hijab by herself, not by my force.
4. getting married to me means cutting relation to all the non-mahrams, is she ready ?
5. no haram relation (like – real love or willingly physical relation) in her past life. i respect a sister who has been raped but she was a proper Muslimah (and if ALLAH gives me such as wife, i will not mind, bcoz ALLAH is the best planner, i will seek strength from ALLAH, bcoz society is a factor, so if such woman is unknown to my society, then no problem at all, INSHAALLAH), but i hate a woman who even talks to a non-mahram unnecessarily. And contacting or playing “love” with men on net (like chat, mail etc.) is acceptable if she has repented (i.e. tawbah).
6. she must know that life is not a “bed of roses”. I m a poor and preparing myself for the tests of ALLAH and rest is in ALLAH’s hand –
( Surah Baqara) :
155: “and certainly, WE shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tiding to As-Sabirin (the patient ones).”
156: “Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: “Truly! to ALLAH we belong and truly, to HIM we shall return”
SUBHANALLAH! So, is she mentally prepared for the tests ?
7. she must know the honor of a Muslim husband in Islam, even, after marriage, husband (if he is a Muslim) is more important than parent as Beloved Prophet (SAW) said that He (SAW) would tell the women to prostrate in front of their husband if He (SAW) was permitted to say so.
so, my sisters, purify urselves/ ur daughters/ ur sisters if u want to get a pure man, remember what ALLAH said,
Quran (Surah An-Noor:26) – “Vile Women are for Vile Men, and Vile Men for Vile Women. Good Women are for Good Men, and Good Men for Good Women; such are innocent of that which people say : For them is Pardon and a bountiful Provision.”
but those who wronged themselves but came back to ALLAH (ALHAMDULILLAH), they should not be hopeless, as ALLAH says –
Quran (Surah Foorqan:70) – “Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, for those, Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”